Building and maintaining a website, whether small or robust, may seem daunting. I know! It took me a long time when I built my first WordPress website years ago.
Through a lot of investigation working through the first steps, I struggled to fix things.
Because there was always something:
- a plugin not working properly,
- a theme blocking a functionality,
- the site speed wasn’t fast enough,
- compatibility issues
and the list could go on and on and on.
All I wanted was a nice and functional website, so that I could concentrate on creating and sharing content.
I looked for help, but my website and business was far too small for most web designers and web developers. So I either could give up the whole thing, or learn WordPress.
I chose the latter.
Today I enjoy working with what scared me years ago: websites, more precisely WordPress.
I’ve been through the pain for doing it yourself, so allow me to save you the hours of frustration and worry, and give your time back.
Now I am here not only to build, redesign or maintain your website, but to help you learn WordPress so that you can update and maintain your own website yourself.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Give tips and guidance what works in the online world and what doesn’t.
- Based on your business needs I can advise which platform is best for your business and I’ll explain why.
- Fix your website issues (subject to having a WordPress website) and migrate it if necessary.
- Revitalise your online presence by updating your website design and imagery.
- Create a website for your aesthetically pleasing and irresistible products or services that your clients will love.